NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream All 36 Shades | Swatches and Review

A couple of weeks ago, NYX Cosmetics Indonesia sent me an email. They said, they would very happy to send me NYX SMLC Vault. It consist of 36 shades mini SMLC. I'm thrilled!!!

This is limited edition and there's only 60 pax in Indonesia, and it was already sold out. Once I received it, I made an unboxing video. Just an unboxing because I couldn't swatch them all on that day. You can check the unboxing video in the link below :
https://youtu.be/w4fD0nwuXiA

This is not a new product from NYX, but the size is new. If you compare it with the regular size, I think it's about half size.


Now let's begin the swatch!! I already ordered them into 3 groups.

The first one is brown tone :
Cairo - Athens - London
Stockholm - Zurich - Abu Dhabi
Cannes - Los Angeles - Dubai
Berlin - Rome - Budapest
My faves are : Los Angeles, Rome, Dubai

The second one is pink-puprlish tone :
Sydney - Tokyo - Istanbul
Milan - San Paulo - Prague
Adis - Paris - Bangkok
Seoul - Havana - Moscow
My faves are : Seoul, Havana, Moscow

The third one is orange-reddish tone :
Buenos Aires - Antwerp - Ibiza
Manila - San Juan - Morocco
Amsterdam - Monte Carlo - Madrid
Copenhagen - Vancouver - Transylvania
My faves are : Copenhagen, Vancouver

So basically this is a soft matte lipcream, not a matte liquid lipstick. So it's not transfer-proof. It's not kiss-proof. But I don't mind, as long as it doesn't make my lips dry, I'm totally okay. It's totally buildable but you have to wait untill it sets for like 5-7mins, and then you can add another layer to make a more intense colour. I feel like Cairo and Transylvania is a little bit too hard to build. Another thing that I like is that it takes a lot of time to really sets, so you can mix the colour! Overall, it doesn't make my lips dry, except for San Juan.

Check out my swatch video in the link below :
https://youtu.be/QkUFVSH0wto

Instagram : @puspitamygsari
Email : puspitamayangsari@hotmail.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Oxy Facial Treatment at Oriskin Alam Sutera

Masker Biokefir by Natasha Wilona